On March 16 and 17, the Responsible Consumption Festival will be held.
On Saturday, March 16 and Sunday, March 17, the Responsible Consumption Festival will take place from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on the Shopping Mall "Estación Federal", located on Av. Belisario Roldán and Carlos Casares. In addition to the fairs, the objective of this festival is to raise awareness about responsible consumption in our society through applied experience from different perspectives
Entrepreneurs Fair - Triple Impact:
- Combi Pochoclera.
- Taste and Art - Food.
- Gladys de Lama - Food.
- Senses - Tea.
- Phida - Fabrics.
- Rosilia - Products with pieces of gender.
- Fauna Brava - Fabric toys with discard 0.
- San Fernando - Fabrics, Deco, food.
- Pure Felt - Products in felt.
- Boombamara - Vegan Shoes.
- Pipina - Objects in cork.
Entrepreneurs Fair - Responsible consumption:
The sustainability platforms, "Viví Sutentabilidad" and Sustennials¨ will be bringing together entrepreneurs that generate products with discards, and will also spread the event on their networks.
Detail of Entrepreneurs:
- Green Fair - Prohuerta (with products such as aromatic, kokedamas, succulents, living letters, game for the outdoors, furniture in pallets for gardens and terraces among others).
- Huerta workshops dictated by ProHuerta producers.
- Repairers Club - 4 hours intervention with repair posts in different areas.
- Consumption Discard Sample - Green Schools.
- MAPO Fair - Accompanied by the dissemination of #BAGastronomica with 15 organic producers.
- Celiac cooking workshop with Ale Temporini (Specialist in cooking for celiacs, currently in the villa celiac program).
- Cooking Talk - Margarita Barrientos. She will also have hes place at the MAPO fair.
- Veggie hamburger food truck and HausBrot bread.
- Organic Coffee Foodtruck.
- Massage posts made by blind people who use "En Buenas Manos"
12:00 hs: Live music
2:00 pm: Senaf Orchestra.
From 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: Globology, juggling and animation by Senaf.
5:00 pm: Parade of "Cosiendo Redes" with the participation of the PESCAR Foundation.
6:00 pm: VIDET band.